Your contract is with Bellarome Ltd, who provide services for Classic Sicily. These terms are disclosed to you, the customer, prior to the booking process and therefore any booking with us is made with you, the customer, agreeing to these terms as below in advance of confirming your booking.
1. The Contract. Our contract with you is made when you ask for your vacation booking to be confirmed. All bookings are made on the basis of these core terms, relevant information and the details on your invoice and booking confirmations. This contract is made on the terms of these booking conditions, which are governed by English Law, and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
2. Your Vacation Price. You will be advised of the current price of the vacation that you wish to book before your contract is confirmed. When you make your booking you must pay a deposit to confirm the booking. The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid at least 70 days before your departure date. If the deposit and/or balance is not paid in time, we shall cancel your travel arrangements. If the balance is not paid in time we shall retain your deposit. The price of your travel arrangements is fully guaranteed and will not be subject to any surcharges.
3. If You Change Your Booking. If, after our confirmation invoice has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking or your travel agent. You will be asked to pay a change fee of £250 and any further cost we incur in making this alteration. You should be aware that these costs could increase the closer to the departure date that changes are made and you should contact us as soon as possible. Note: Certain travel arrangements may not be changeable after a reservation has been made and any alteration request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements.
4. Cancellation Policy.
– Your non-refundable deposit (which is due at the time of booking confirmation) will be forfeited if you cancel your vacation at any time after confirming your booking.
– If you cancel within 70 days of departure, there will be a 100% penalty.
If we have postponed/changed the date of your booking for you, the amount of money you have paid at the point of the postponement/change is non-refundable. Note: If you have to cancel for reasons covered by your insurance policy, you should be able to recover your cancellation charges from your insurance provider.
5. Payment Terms.
– A 30% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking confirmation.*
– The final (remaining) balance is due 70 days prior to departure and, from that point, is non-refundable.
*Deposit amount subject to change based on flights included and/or peak season travel dates.
6. Payment Options. We accept all major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express) and bank transfers/wire transfers.*
*Discounts apply when paying via bank transfer/wire transfer.
7. If You Have A Complaint. If you have a problem during your vacation, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier) and our customer service helpdesk on 001 347 594 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and we will endeavor to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to our Customer Services Department at Bellarome Ltd, 1010 Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6DP, UK, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. Please keep your letter concise and to the point. It is strongly recommended that you communicate any complaint to the supplier of the services as well as to our customer service helpdesk without delay and complete a report form whilst in resort. If you fail to follow this simple procedure, we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were in resort and this may affect your rights under this contract.
8. Our Liability To You. If the contract we have with you is not performed or is improperly performed by us or our suppliers, we will pay you appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your travel arrangements. However, we will not be liable where any failure in the performance of the contract is due to: you; or a third party unconnected with the provision of the travel arrangements and where the failure is unforeseeable or unavoidable; or unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or an event that we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall. Our liability, except in cases involving death, injury or illness, shall be limited to a maximum of the cost of your travel arrangements. Our liability will also be limited in accordance with and/or in an identical manner to (a) the contractual terms of the companies that provide the transportation for your travel arrangements. These terms are incorporated into this contract; and (b) any relevant international convention, for example the Montreal Convention in respect of travel by air, the Athens Convention in respect of travel by sea, the Berne Convention in respect of travel by rail and the Paris Convention in respect of the provision of accommodation, which limit the amount of compensation that you can claim for death, injury, delay to passengers, and loss, damage and delay to luggage. We are to be regarded as having all benefit of any limitation of compensation contained in these or any conventions. Note: This clause does not apply to any separate contracts that you may enter into for excursions or activities whilst on vacation.
9. Disorderly Behavior. We reserve the right to terminate without notice the vacation arrangements of any client whose behavior is such that it is likely in our opinion to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance to our customers, employees, agents’ property or a third party. Furthermore, if you are prevented from travelling because, in the opinion of a person in authority, you appear to be unfit to travel or may cause distress or discomfort to other passengers, then our responsibility for your vacation ceases. No refunds will be given. We have no control over the behavior of other people staying in or visiting your vacation accommodation. Your accommodation is provided solely for the use of passengers shown on the final confirmation invoice as confirmed by us; subletting, sharing or assignment is prohibited. We expressly reserve the right to prevent you from participating in the excursions we provide, whether pre-booked or purchased in resort, if in the reasonable opinion of our staff or those of the excursion provider you are either unsuited to undertake the excursion or if you appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. In these circumstances your sole remedy against us will be to obtain a refund of the cost of that excursion.
10. Prompt Assistance In Resort. If the contract we have with you is not performed or is improperly performed as a result of failures attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of the services or as a result of failures due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, or an event that we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall, and you suffer an injury or other material loss, we will offer you such prompt assistance as is reasonable in the circumstances.
11. Passport, Visa And Immigration Requirements. Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements.
12. Excursions. Excursions or other tours/activities that you may choose to book or pay for whilst you are on vacation are not part of your packaged vacation provided by us. For any excursion or other activity that you book, your contract will be with the operator of the excursion/tour/activity and not with us. We are not responsible for the provision of the excursion, tour or activity, or for anything that happens during the course of its provision by the operator.
13. Travel Insurance. Please be aware when booking a vacation with us that you must make sure you have relevant travel insurance in place. Please take the necessary step to insure yourself against any possible risk that may occur for you, such as issues with dependent relatives, medical conditions and force majeure events. If you or any member of your party have any disabilities, it is extremely important that we make the necessary arrangements to make your vacation go smoothly. We must therefore insist that you contact our offices on 001 347 594 5500 before completing any reservation to ensure compatibility for the vacation that you chose.